Share | 

Hair Cutting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Hair Cutting   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Why am I putting a topic on hair cutting under healing? Because when we cut our hair, we are letting go of old stale energy and creating something new. Also, because I grabbed my almost waist long dark hair in my hand today and cut off a good 20 cms of it. Didn't even give myself time to do the will I or won't I debate - just cut my ponytail off. And it was so liberating!!! I feel like a new woman. Not only is my hair physically lighter, but so is my energy. My aura seems brighter and I feel more playful. It is a big deal for me to cut my hair. It is like my signature - it is so totally the embodiment of me. Alot of my identity is tied to my long beautiful dark hair - and with it, alot of illusions too. But I don't need them anymore. That's not the real me. The last time my hair was this short was 6 years ago. Right before I started a relationship with a guy after being single for two years. The guy who came along after that only knew me with long black hair and vowed we'd be over if I ever cut it. He turned out to be very violent and abusive. We parted ways two years ago. Part of me still felt attached to him though and I have to admit, everytime I went to cut my hair - even just a trim, his words haunted me. I fell into a vanity thinking I was unlovable or ugly if I had shorter hair. Pretty superficial huh? But then that is the power of brainwashing which goes on in abusive relationships.

Now I want to say to the world, hey people - take a look! I cut my hair cos IT IS MY HAIR, and I look good!!! I love what it represents and how clear my energy feels since doing it. I'm taking back what's mine - me, my power and freedom to choose. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Good for you girl, I'm so proud of you. Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks darlin' hugslf I get less headaches now without the weight of my hair pulling on my scalp too. Now I know what that old adage 'a change is as good as a holiday' really means.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 am

GothiKat wrote:
I get less headaches now

AWE-some,

In more than one way, thats for sure. :hehehe:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 am

You have inspired me! I think I will go and chop mine off too! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

GothiKat wrote:
I feel like a new woman.

Hey "n00b".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 am

I did it! I chopped off my hair! You are so right Goth, I feel 'released'. ☀
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:26 am

"n00bs" flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 am

And guess what? I had a hair cut last night, and I cut it short too.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:36 am

eeek Oh my....I didn't know I was starting a trend :lfcry:

Seriously though, things have really shifted for me with the release of all that stale energy. You guys have to post in here about anything you notice opening up for you since having the chop. For me, I have found myself really taking notice of where I put my energy and becoming more decisive. And this has led to increased guidance supporting the direction my heart yearns to go in. It's like everytime I hear a song or pass the tv and it is on, there is a message coming to me loud and clear. I have played it safe and made choices for appearances sake for far too long and now those things in my life that were so important seem not so important and are easier to let go of to make way for new energy and endeavours to come in. Seriously, just like my long hair, I am expanding the questions about myself: 'Do I really need this in my life?' and 'Why am I keeping this in my life?' "Who am I doing this for?" "Who am I living for?" 'How does it make me feel?' I can look in the mirror now and go 'me' and know that the reflection is no longer what other people want to see, but an authentic mirror image of myself.

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am

Nuelma wrote:
I did it! I chopped off my hair! You are so right Goth, I feel 'released'. ☀

Welcome to the 'New Woman' club ye

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 am

MoonChild wrote:
And guess what? I had a hair cut last night, and I cut it short too.

"nOOb" rofl

tng moonie

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Uhhhh Jeesh Guys,

I feel a little left out, with me just hanging out with my Long Un-cut Hair. I suppose I'm going to have to go and book appointment with my hair dresser next week, just to fit into this " New Hair Club " Shocked :hehehe:

Looking Good rnbwstr hugslf rnbwstr
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

No no Solane - no hairdresser necessary - do it yourself, it is more liberating. Just grab your ponytail in your hand and hack. Let your mate straighten the ends at the back when you are done.

By the way, you don't really have to cut your hair if you don't feel the need. Here in Oz it is heading into summer so it makes sense to lose the long hair. Not that I did it for that reason.

And honey, you will always be part of our club just for being you no matter how long your hair is sweet

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Whewww,

What a relief this is,

NOW I'm just sitting here chilling, and letting my hair down. lol! Thanks Guys

I do need a hair cut though, it's BE-en way to long sense the last time, one yr and a few months. I would'nt mind a trim though, with abit of color high " Lights ", that would add a little hop to my walk. Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

One of my girlfriends was talking to my hairdresser a few months back and she was asking when was I going to come in for a haircut, and why do I wait so long for my next cut. My friend just replied, " Thats just Lorna for ya ".
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 am

Lol I haven't been to a hairdresser in years. I can't even remember when it was...maybe 8 or 9 years ago. I have been cutting and colouring my own hair most of my life. I also do my kids' hair.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 am

Me too. cheers
Everytime i've been to a hairdresser I have been disappointed. So I stopped going. I just cut my daughter Melanie's hair tonight!
I am amazed at how fresh I feel from cutting mine. I have had a couple of 'free' days since cutting mine.
☀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Cutting   

Back to top Go down

Hair Cutting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1