HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fierce Light! Uranus-Pluto Square Cinema

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Fierce Light! Uranus-Pluto Square Cinema   Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

Molly Hall About.com
Monday May 16, 2011

It's rare to find something that dares to shine light on the life-threatening realities of our time, but also has a ray of real hope. The movie Fierce Light, subtitled When Spirit Meets Action, does that, with the sense of what's being activated within humanity to counter the rise of tyranny and destruction. It's a must-see, if you're inspired, like me, by seeing acts of soulforce that are revolutionary, and sometimes, but not always, change even the most impossible situations. It magnificently portrays the intensity of the Uranus-Pluto square, which tightens to one degree this summer and early Fall.

Link:
www.fiercelight.org

Actress Darryl Hannah and heroine of the forest Julia Butterfly Hill sit in trees, for weeks, to save the South Central Garden in LA. The words actor and activism are key. It's being tuned in to instinctual response on the world stage, acting instead of reacting to what's offered. It's individual acts of courage (Uranus Aries), meeting institutionally entrenched and often lethally armed power (Pluto Capricorn). It's a movie with devastating losses that many of us live with every day (seeing the garden bulldozed).

www.juliabutterfly.com

www.thegardenmovie.com

Even though the money was raised to keep the 15-acre farm, the developer turned them down. It reminds me of the brutal, inexplicably harsh side of Pluto transits that shakes our faith to the core. Julia Butterfly Hill, who went on a fast for the garden, became well-known in 1999 for her year long tree sit in Luna, an ancient redwood.

Talking of her own darkest moment in Luna, seeing trees cut all around her and another young activist killed, she said, "I didn't want to have hope anymore, because I was so angry and in so much pain. And I'm not ashamed to show that pain, because I know that's where my power is." But after praying, she said Luna spoke to her saying, "Julia, as long as your heart is committed in action, and you have hope -- even if you're the only one left -- then there's hope in the world." She added, it's not about acting toward a future goal, but showing up every day, "and that's the only place hope lives."

The narrative of Fierce Light hints at seeds of power coming alive in many individuals, that then become a supernatural force to meet what's up for humanity now. The healing crisis of Earth and the cosmos-wide extreme make over, is another lens to see Pluto in earth sign Capricorn. This force of the collective soul is a fire that can purify what's toxic, and catalyze what's being birthed....a new world.

My favorite part of the movie is a retelling of a 12th-Century Tibetan prophecy of the Shambala Warrior told by Buddhist and author Joanna Macy. She "There comes a time when all life on Earth is in danger. In this time, great powers have arisen, barbarian powers. And although they waste their wealth in preparations to annihilate each other, they have much in common. Weapons of unfathomable death and devastation and technologies that lay waste the world."

"And it is just at this point, when the future of all beings, hangs by the palest of threads, that the kingdom of Shambhala emerges. You can't go there, because it's not a place. It consists and exists in the hearts and minds of the Shambhala warriors."

It's an evolutionary force of the whole of humanity -- the sparks of Uranus -- but in Aries, the singular actor-as-catalyst is a star at times. One person's acts of hope can inspire everyone. I saw this on Friday, and it's still lingering with me. It's poignant and real, for the part of you that senses this is an extraordinary time to be alive.

Astrology About.com

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: EVOLVE LOVE    Tue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

Send EVOLVE LOVE Team to Film the Climate Summit & More

Video Link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/velcrowripper/send-evolve-love-team-to-cop16-climate-summit-in-m

Fierce Light Trilogy Trailer
Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqhyBdb9JKA&feature=player_embedded#at=15
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1