AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: On A Path With No Markers   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Molly Hall About.com
On A Path With No Markers
Monday April 25, 2011

Are you finding yourself changing how you align your inner compass? These times of change are almost (divinely) designed to bring us into the moment. After all, if you can't plan too far ahead, you need a new strategy. One of finding your next move, in this moment, and the next one. And you'll want to set up life structures that are flexible, so you can shift with the swift changes of winds and tides.

I found myself re-thinking an ambition, because the conventional way of getting there doesn't make sense anymore. In the quickening pace of the times, it's freeing to let go of these old blueprints, and be open to a self-styled pathway. The planet of evolutionary sparking Uranus, is after all, in Aries, the pioneer of the Zodiac.

Trusted friends and partners always sounding boards, but we need them now more than ever. To help us be grounded without taking the wind out of our sails. Yesterday my husband helped me see that I didn't have to contort myself, to achieve something that is out of synch with who I am now. I suspect, too, I'd have to wind back the hands of time, to follow the established pathway in this particular field. In nearly ever field of endeavor, there is change, and the genius of individuality is favored.

All this to say, you might find yourself losing your directional marker, with changes so fast and furious around us. You might be a young person considering another route besides college. Or find you don't need to train endlessly, to begin doing what you love.

How do others help you find shape for your visions? Parents, friends and beloveds can point out new ways of seeing, and encourage us to trust our own inner gps system. And hopefully, we can do the same for them. The ability to navigate -- in the moment -- grows stronger with more practice. And we start feeling the freedom to live closer to our own inner impulses.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: On A Path With No Markers   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Solane Star wrote:

All this to say, you might find yourself losing your directional marker, with changes so fast and furious around us. You might be a young person considering another route besides college. Or find you don't need to train endlessly, to begin doing what you love.

How do others help you find shape for your visions? Parents, friends and beloveds can point out new ways of seeing, and encourage us to trust our own inner gps system. And hopefully, we can do the same for them. The ability to navigate -- in the moment -- grows stronger with more practice. And we start feeling the freedom to live closer to our own inner impulses.

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

On A Path With No Markers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1