AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Mercury Aries Rx & the "F" Word   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Mercury Aries Rx & the "F" Word
Sunday April 10, 2011

Aries frees us from our own self-censorship, so we say what we really think. Mercury's retrograde in Aries (to April 23rd, 2011), is one to blast through whatever inhibits free speech. As we do that, it sets off others, to get real.

It threatens to cut out the middleman, or anyone who translates your world for you. What has energy are individual voices, freed from limited restraints, agendas, unseemly influences. You're closer to your original voice than ever. A great time to recover vital impressions, from the past, and begin expressing from where your perception originates. The recovering and empowering of your original mind, is the Big Bang that expands your personal universe.

Lately, things on a global scale have really been FUBAR (F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition), and it's liberating to say it. The F Word is not one that comes out easily for me, because of my upbringing with a ferociously religious parent. She slapped us, if we dared to say "Shut up." I have to really feel charged up, and beyond my own self-protective defenses, to say it. After holding it all in -- the anger, fear, grief -- saying "F*ck all ya'll! has felt like a relief. It frees up energy that stuck with nowhere to go, and that's healthy. Now, finding healthy outlets for it that are creative, not destructive, that's the Part II to this story.

Mercury Aries in this retrograde brings us back to innate knowing, of what's true and what's total BS. One area we see this coming up is with public health, and the toxicity of the planet. Pluto is the planet of taking what's toxic, and doing whatever's necessary to transform it. Pluto's retrograde (on April 9th), with this Mercury retrograde in "Just Say it!" Aries, is a chance to line up this direct knowing with rightful action. Your will to live can drive you to stay informed via trusted sources, and follow your own gut instincts about what's happening.

When established authority is sick or diseased, another expression of Pluto at its worst, it's time for new voices. The most alive voices are heard now. And ones with an integrity that you can trust. The new leaders will be those with character who are as good as their word.

Found some comic relief about Pluto Retrograde, on Art Gianfermo's AstroHeadlines with is posting of I Didn't F*ck it Up sung by Amy Goodman of Broad Comedy. Art writes, "This might be your first reaction to Pluto stationing retrograde ...Pluto stays retrograde 'til September 16th - Time to unf*ck it up!"

Click on: Astro Headlines

Really and truly, words have power. This retrograde of Mercury the messenger, in the straight-from-the-Source sign of Aries, is your time to burn off the foggy brain. To detox anything that bogs you down, or even mentally impairs you. If you're bored, are you stuck in a way of thinking that's dead to you, with no future? This is a great time to blaze a new trail, and see where it takes you!

•New article with Hot Dates for Mercury Rx, and questions to ponder as your mind seeks its original knowing: Mercury Retrograde in Aries, to April 23rd.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Aries Rx & the "F" Word   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 am

Really and truly, words have power. This retrograde of Mercury the messenger, in the straight-from-the-Source sign of Aries, is your time to burn off the foggy brain. To detox anything that bogs you down, or even mentally impairs you. If you're bored, are you stuck in a way of thinking that's dead to you, with no future? This is a great time to blaze a new trail, and see where it takes you!

O M G scr Alright, who are you lady and where have you been hiding spying on me? lol

This is pretty much the message given me by the spirit who has been visiting my house for the past three or so days (It isn't you astral travelling is it? hmm?)

The foggy brain had me erupt because I couldn't remember things and kept losing stuff until it became ridiculous. I did start to question if the universe was trying to tell me to back it up and try another path. It took some very intense inner work to get to the bottom of the cause.

Now I understand a whole lot better why I do the things I do and what I am trying to learn from the experiences I have created.

I spoke to Moonie last night and he said "It might have something to do with the planets." He was right. It was energy shake up time.

Words really do have power sweet

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Mercury Aries Rx & the "F" Word
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1