AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Taurus Moon, Earthing the Fire   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 am

Molly Hall About.com
Taurus Moon, Earthing the Fire
Tuesday April 5, 2011

If you've felt like you're losing it, and unable to settle, the Moon Taurus through to early Thursday helps you ground those wild currents. Whatever roaring primal force has been awakened at the New Moon, can be earthed. If you're feeling scorched, dry or burned out, take time to calm down with what soothes. Be a sensualist today.

Love this for the contented Taurus Moon from e.e. cummings, "I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."

It's the New Moon Phase, all week for planting seeds. But sincere souls should go easy on themselves, and take time for nourishment of mind-body-spirit. There's a mega download of activating energies happening, that might need time to integrate. The Aries energy is raw, and in such a surge, can make you feel like you're losing control.

This happened to me yesterday and my thoughts were drastic. It was clear, I (and we) had lost all perspective, so my man and I put an intense discussion on the back burner....literally. We decided to focus on making dinner, and enjoying what we picked from the garden, and trust the moment. It's a leap of faith to surrender to this kind of energy, but as you do -- just to let it move around your field -- it goes where it needs to, for purification, healing, vitalizing.

However, if you see a way to take steps that feel productive and aimed toward your goal, this is deeply satisfying. Taking action, and investing time into what's new, might be the one thing that makes you feel better.

And with Sun (vital Self) aligning with Jupiter (big expansion), for the next 3 days, what you align your lifeforce to now grows big and has a domino effect. It's at 16 degrees, so look to your Aries planets, or Aries house in the birth chart to see what's action-packed. Investing time there lifts your spirits, and has the power to dynamite off previously locked doors of opportunity, for you to walk through.

Astrology About.com

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Taurus Moon, Earthing the Fire   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:10 am

Solane Star wrote:
It's a leap of faith to surrender to this kind of energy, but as you do -- just to let it move around your field -- it goes where it needs to, for purification, healing, vitalizing.

However, if you see a way to take steps that feel productive and aimed toward your goal, this is deeply satisfying. Taking action, and investing time into what's new, might be the one thing that makes you feel better.

And with Sun (vital Self) aligning with Jupiter (big expansion), for the next 3 days, what you align your lifeforce to now grows big and has a domino effect. It's at 16 degrees, so look to your Aries planets, or Aries house in the birth chart to see what's action-packed. Investing time there lifts your spirits, and has the power to dynamite off previously locked doors of opportunity, for you to walk through.

Ooooh YAY !! !! Like a Star @ heaven Cool Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Taurus Moon, Earthing the Fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1