Share | 

Seeing colours while meditating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Seeing colours while meditating   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I was wondering if anyone else experiences this a lot - I have quite often seen colours while I'm meditating, but recently it's become brighter and I've started to see a purple circle right where my third eye is! It comes and goes, and today as well as the purple circle I was seeing really bright yellow which changed into a slight green colour and then back to yellow. At the same time, a nice flowing energy started to go through me. I wonder if this means that healing is happening in the associated chakras, or whether it's just my awareness of the chakras?

Also before meditating today I did a relaxation exercise that involves visualising the parts of your body expanding and contracting, like breathing, one by one. When I did my torso, a really big relaxation came over me and I started to feel really sad. It lingered throughout my meditation and afterwards. I decided not to block it and just let the feeling happen. Does this happen to anyone else during relaxation exercises/visualisation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing colours while meditating   Sun May 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Most of those (if not all) while meditation sees colours. The colour purple, as far as my knowledge goes, represents the opening of Third Eye (direct intuition - the development of Psychic Powers). There are various other colours that would appear as well, Bright Electric White, Sunny Yellow, Violet, Red, Blue, Green............

Now, regarding healing, yes every time anyone meditate, the Divine Energy pours in which means the automatic flushing out off toxins and cell re-awareness-programming, this is the same reason why physical exercises are a must before AND after meditation along with proper pranayama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing colours while meditating   Sun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Very interesting -- the cellular effects, I mean.

I've never been able to successfully meditate, MoonChild. I have a hyperactive mind. Have you any suggestions that might make it easier for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing colours while meditating   Sun May 15, 2011 5:00 pm

If we follow a right path under a Guru, all these would be automatically taken care of. But unfortunately in todays world, everyone are "Gurus" and making a mess of the Divine Path (just like everything else).

The physical exercises and proper paranayama BEFORE meditation, helps calm the mind and keep it OFF thoughts railway line. :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeing colours while meditating   Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes, you have the advantage of living in a country with a history and culture of looking up to the spiritually fit. It's quite the opposite in the materialistic U.S.. That's why we get all the false "Gurus" -- they're trying to make a buck. : P
Back to top Go down

Seeing colours while meditating

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1