AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Pisces & Living with Paradox   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 am

Molly Hall About.com
Pisces & Living with Paradox
Wednesday February 23, 2011

My husband found a dove on the road, and saw it had a hurt wing. So he brought it home, and now it's in a cage to hopefully recover, and be set free again sometime.

"It's a sign," said my friend Sarah via email from Australia. "The need to care for innocence and longings and also that we live in paradox. Where there is beauty and gentle-ness...violence and discomfort also dwells."

This is a tender time, with so many planets now in impressionable Pisces (Sun, Mercury, Chiron, Uranus and now Mars). It's a time to experiment with reality, and its morphing, holographic nature.

The mystic seeing of Pisces gives us the long view, to know ourselves as "spirits having a physical experience." This helps to cultivate the observer's perspective, so every wave of chaos or bad news doesn't drag us under.

The definition of "mystery," as John Lash writes in Not in His Image, comes from the Greek verb myo that means to "shut the eyes (or mouth)," in the face of awe. The mysterious Pisces energies open us to seeing with the eyes of the soul. The two fishes of Pisces are paradox in motion, one being that we live in a time of great destruction of innocence, but also of heartbreaking beauty, and daring acts of love.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Pisces & Living with Paradox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1