HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 am

Molly Hall, About.com

It's the mystical month of Pisces to March 20th, the bewitching in-between that's nearly Spring. Time to dream big, and make magic from your imagination.

Dougal Waters/Getty Images

.This is a must-do, to flex your imaginative muscles. That way, it becomes the boundless creative resource it's meant to be. The solar light of Pisces puts us in an altered state, and the imagination is especially active now. You might daydream with a sketch pad in hand, or just watch the clouds go by. Despite how it looks, it's often active and productive.

Fantasy, imagining scenarios, and the like are the raw material for artists and innovators. Studies show that complex problems can be worked out by daydreaming, and it's often used by athletes to envision the goal being reached before an event. You may try creative visualization, which is imagining the very thing you'd like to bring into your life. I know one Pisces musician that does this every morning as part of his meditation. Be sure to evoke the emotional feelings that go with it, since that will make it more real.

To get the rest of the Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces Click Link Below:

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 am

Co-Create with Nature

Paul Viant/Getty Images

.With more getting into gardening as a way to be self-sufficient, it’s a great time to commune with nature spirits. This is a step beyond just talking to your plants, to deeply tuning into the nature spirits, so they’ll thrive. At the famous Findhorn Garden in Scotland, they’ve been experimenting with co-creating for decades now. This means tuning into a plant or flower’s overlighting nature spirit with group circles, prayer, etc. This is how they became world famous for growing 40-pound cabbages!

There’s a gardening style called permaculture that’s based on observing nature, and coming up with a holistic design. One of my teachers, Starhawk, holds workshops on permaculture, which is a melding of the practical and intuitive senses. It’s paying attention to which plants thrive together, as well as how to make the most of water runoff or compost.

The spirit of nature can also be your muse this month. Grab your camera and take pictures in the park. Or observe closely the patterns of a leaf. This month, we’re more attuned to Earth as a living library that can teach us so much.

Number 7 cheers Their ALL so good though

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven I can SEE alot of this going on around here this year Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: NextEmbrace the Tidal   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 am

NextEmbrace the Tidal

Ryan McVay/Getty Images

.The energies of Pisces remind us to surrender to the waves, and be changed by them. That sometimes, what we need most is to be carried out to the sea of our own depths. It's a rhythm of understanding that there are great forces in play, some that defy any attempt to put in words.

There's a time to stay home and reflect, and a time to be social. A time to grieve, or sink further into your emotional depths, even if it means temporary isolation. We honor our soul by listening to its yearning. Sometimes this takes us out of the worldly, into the otherwordly. When we return, we may look the same, but we have been on a journey and are changed by it.

The energies of Pisces remind us to surrender to the waves, and be changed by them. That sometimes, what we need most is to be carried out to the sea of our own depths. It's a rhythm of understanding that there are great forces in play, some that defy any attempt to put in words.

There's a time to stay home and reflect, and a time to be social. A time to grieve, or sink further into your emotional depths, even if it means temporary isolation. We honor our soul by listening to its yearning. Sometimes this takes us out of the worldly, into the otherwordly. When we return, we may look the same, but we have been on a journey and are changed by it.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:05 am

This tip number 9, I find to BE very soothing to my soul and has a very calming FEEL & flow about it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 am

Then this song come to mind for number 9,

Cool

Them some " DEEP WATERS "

Yes, I have a-LOT of Pisces in my Birth Chart, my Saturn is in Pisces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Tips for When the Sun is in Pisces   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1