The Spirit Walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: The Spirit Walk   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

The Spirit Walk

A Spirit Walk is when you follow the calling of your spirit, journeying where your spirit leads you, to experience that which you to need experience in order to realize that which is your destiny.

It is living not from ego, but from complete being. It requires that you be totally present and totally accepting, so that old habits and ideas do not continue to foster illusions and lead you away from your true path.

As much literal as figurative, the Spirit Walk is a right of passage. It is a pilgrimage from one state of being to another. While it may involve a journey from home, it is also a journey to return home, a returning to the spiritual home that you wandered from in the course of living.

The Spirit Walk is not a linear journey. You will encounter many crossroads and travel down many paths, but in the end you will return to the road on which you first embarked and, in the end, you will find that you have come full circle, returning to the place where you began.

If you can turn away from illusion and reawaken to the awareness of the truth that is you, then your Spirit Walk will have returned you to the harmony of body, mind and spirit that the course of living has enticed you from and brought you home to your true Way.

What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do; especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.

~ William Least Heat-Moon ~.

Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Walk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1