AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:13 am

Molly Hall About.com
Did You See It?!
Tuesday December 21, 2010

Did you see it? I woke up from deep sleep at around 2:30, and went out with my man who was wide awake and filming it. He's a night owl. A cool, cloudless night with the Moon almost directly above us. What a magnificent sight!

What's going on for you? For me, the eclipse, at 29 Gemini, is a 4th House (home, emotional roots) affair, and both husband and I are Gemini Moons. On top of that our Moons square the generational Pluto-Uranus conjunction in Virgo. So whatever stirs up the Gemini jitters threatens to open up Pandora's Box of intensity. So much so, that after looking at the chart in an eclipse reading, Robert Phoenix suggested an eclipse pre-nup.

Keeping that in mind helped, when I started to feel that inner revving up that's so familiar. The big crisis was toxic smoke from the wood stove, getting smoked out and having to evacuate temporarily. Gemini rules lungs and breath, and the nervous system. I had to call on Wonder Twin powers to find something funny in it all, and not get caught in a super high velocity loop of negative thoughts. And not let the evil twin spoil my eclipse night.

One of my stand-by tricks worked -- a long shower, and writing my wishes in the steam. This eclipse, in signs of messages across worlds, is in play for as long as six months. And the next eclipse is January 4th at 13 Capricorn. So being able to adapt, and expand your perception sets you up to making the most of your inner and outer resources, alliances, and strength to persevere in the year ahead. The first step, and one that happens for many all day long, is redirecting negative thoughts.

This mental flexibility helps you reframe a situation that seems stuck. Mercury in retrograde until December 30th, assists in this connecting dots in a fresh way. It can cause you to see the landscape differently, so your plans change. This adaptability can bring faith in your ability to go with the extreme changes that are happening for so many.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 pm

No, I didn't see it. I looked, but I don't think it was visible here at the time of the eclipse. I did see the full moon later in the night, but I think the eclipse was all over by then.

It is definitely a time of extreme changes for me and for all the people most close to me. I will have to find my strength and inner resources for adaptability in the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I missed it too but my youngest son saw it and described it as 'the moon looked like it was split in two'. That to me speaks of duality and gemini. My older son went outside to have a look but it was behind clouds so he missed it too.

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 pm

That is so very Gemini. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

It was about 8 pm over here Gem so you are what - 2 hours time difference? Ooh there's another 'two' or double or gemini reference. Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh no, sounds like it happened very close to the time that I was looking and I missed it!!! I was even sitting outside looking up at the stars around 10.30pm. I don't usually do that, but I felt drawn to be outside and to experience the stars and feel my place among the universe. That is weird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did You See It?!    

Back to top Go down

Did You See It?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Astrology & Astronomy-
Jump to: