AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

Molly Hall About.com
Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!
Monday December 20, 2010

Eclipses have always inspired awe, and some fear of the unknown -- it's a void of liminality, where the old is over, and the new isn't here yet. There's an element of surprise with eclipses, but all the more so with this one.

The luminaries (Sun-Moon) are close to the mysterious galactic center, and in forceful tension to great expansive and evolutionary energies of Jupiter-Uranus. Will stargates open? Will we be spontaneously aware of our multi-dimensionality?

Barbara Hand Clow writes about the evolutionary leap with unusual energies, in her Astro Flash Full Moon/Eclipse report. She writes, "As we free ourselves to fly in a free sky or to swim down streams of our own choosing, reality also feels like a huge entanglement that confuses our bodies, emotions, and minds." We'll need courage, she writes, and each other, as this eclipse is also a call to action.

Friends, I'm slightly under the weather, and am getting unusual ear tones -- a clearing, picking up frequencies? But I'm full of anticipation about this event -- as one that can shake things up, bring fresh perspectives. It promises evolution and leaps of progress.

It's a spark for spiritual revolution, which can bring hope in a dark time. Revolution comes from Latin revolutio, "a turn around" -- a shift in course, skipping the groove. It begins with trusting your own perceptions, and ability to adapt and innovate. We can shake off what's no longer in synch with who we are. A time between endings and new beginnings. May it be powerful for you! Catch you all on the flip side. Time for some hot tea.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 am

Wow, I wonder if that applies only to the Northern Hemisphere?

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Nope it's going to apply down here too. Things will have been happening in the lead up to the eclipse and we should also feel the effects for another lunar cycle - or at least that's the way it usually goes. I must admit that eclipses scare me a bit. There's something creepy to me about the fact that we can't control the often dramatic endings/new beginnings that will happen under eclipses. A few years ago, a colleague of mine died around the time of a solar eclipse in what was a pretty unreal and relatively sudden health catastrophe. I feel that my sister's accident relates to this lunar eclipse, seeing as it happened in the lead-up to it and seeing as how she has Mars in Gemini in the 10th house. Mars = accidents, and in the 10th house her ability to work/career prospects are affected right now. For me, the eclipse has happened in my 6th house (work and health) and very close to the cusp of my 7th house (relationships), and my health has definitely been affected this month, the two jobs I applied for didn't work out (I didn't even get a look-in), and I suspect that my relationships are also in for a transformation. Well, what happens happens, and I suppose all I can do is my best to transmute any negativity and also take note of these energies and learn to flow with them.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I had a car accident yesterday, which was the day after the lunar eclipse here. It was a weird accident. I was in a carpark and there was a 4WD with the back door open and kids jumping in and out next to me and the car behind me was parked so that half of the car was jutting out further into the car park than all the others. It was raining and as I went to back out I was watching for all the kids going in and out the 4WD. I myself, had 4 kids in my car. I backed up carefully and then BANG! My left side tail light connected with the car behind me's right tail light. Nobody was hurt. The cover over my light was smashed and fell out but the other car's light only got a crack in it (thank goodness). I checked that all my passengers were fine before going to find the owner of the car I had hit. She was really nice about it and I agreed to replace her damaged tail light. It was weird because I actually felt good about the accident instead of worried or angry. I kept thinking, 'well there's the energy shake up I needed'. And we worked things our amicably. But the whole event was so surreal and out there. I totally got that there was something more to it, especially when the other woman said that this was the third time her car had been hit since she owned it. The car was black by the way. Dunno if that is relevant, but the three is - it is cropping up continually in my life at the present moment.

Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Oh my goodness Goth, thank God no one was hurt and that you're ok! Shocked Shocked Shocked 'Surreal' and 'out there' sounds about right, and that's how I describe my sister's accident as well. There's a definite sense of unreality about all of this... like the energy currents are so strong, events are going beyond our normal experience. I'm just so glad that you're alright!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks Gem. Yeah it was a weird experience alright. I have been involved in accidents before and none of those put a smile on my face. I was so thankful the children were all okay. The other lady even commented it was partly her fault for the way she had parked. Had her car been fully in the park then I would have easily cleared it. But not to worry. It might cost me $200+ for her new light but the gift of having the value of life brought squarely into my awareness and seeing what is truly important to me is priceless. Thank you Universe for shaking up my energy!

Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Absolutely, Goth. I feel that my sister's accident brought the importance of my family more squarely into my awareness as well. Gosh... things are weird...

btw, speaking of strange, when I read the phrase "car been" above, I read it as "beer can" and I thought the lady had put a beer can on her car door or something. Shocked
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Lol, no no she was sober and so was I. I was feeling a little buzzed out on all the extra energy though because it was in the middle of a busy town with lots of frenzied Christmas shoppers. My empathic side was on overload.

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Oooh and it was right before the third time that I went to see if Nuelma was home so that means it was straight after the second time which relates to that lunar energy and gemini - the whole duality and strange energy from the eclipse.

Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Wow!

And I know what you mean about feeling frenzied by the shoppers... when I was in town the other day I deliberately went very slowly so that I could minimise the effects on myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:04 am

Complete changes with life - for positive on all levels. I would never ever forget this Full Moon Eclipse. Belief's shattered and replaced with stronger ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!   

Back to top Go down

Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1