YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 am

Angels sometimes ask us to deliver messages for them.

Suddenly you feel you should ring someone or walking through the park you suddenly feel you should smile at a stranger, or engage them in conversation. It may seem a small or a rather silly thing to us but it may be that for this person it is a sign of hope, a message from their Angel and trivial as it seems to you, it may be very important to them.

Children, of course, are naturals at this. Angels can communicate much more easily with children and a child will have no hesitation in going up to a complete stranger and saying something, or picking a flower and giving it to them.

As adults, we have to be aware that when a thought comes into our head to do something for someone, even a stranger, we need to just go and do it. We are the Angels' messengers and at times it can be hard for the Angels to deliver messages or give signs as so often we are reluctant to pass them on. Sometimes the sign you are asked to give could save someone’s life. They may be very down and desperate, and you are asked to do a little thing - but what may seem a little thing to you could mean so much to someone else.

Remember strangers give you messages from your Angels too. Sometimes someone - it could be a shop assistant, a bus driver, a neighbour’s child - says something to you, and you react deeply. It might feel like a sign of encouragement or hope, or like something that someone you love, who is not around, would have said. Listen. Don’t doubt your feelings. Don’t dismiss these precious moments and fail to acknowledge them.

My experience of this wisdom in action:

I was in the cinema one afternoon a few years ago. Due to various unexpected events I found myself with two extra tickets for the big film that had just opened. I could have rung others in the family to come and join us, but the Angels said “No”, and made me stand holding my daughter’s hand in the busy shopping centre outside the cinema complex.

I stood there patiently with my daughter; the Angels told me that they would show me the people to whom I was to give the tickets

I was shown a worried looking woman laden down with shopping, accompanied by two young boys.

I walked straight over to her and offered her the two tickets. Her eyes lit up, she was thrilled and reached out with shaking hands to take them. I could see in her eyes that she couldn’t really believe this was happening. I know she had told the boys that they could go to the pictures, but she couldn’t afford it, and was worried that buying the tickets would leave the family short of other necessities.

I know that she had asked her Angels for help, and they had used me to deliver this help, together with a message of hope.

Lorna Byrne.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Brilliant! Fine example of how it happens. I have had many experiences of angels delivering messages. I remember one time clearly when I was miserable and lonely and doing something that was making things much worse, i was approached by a young good looking guy (someone who would never normally talk to me) and he sat down next to me and offered me some friendly conversation. It struck me as weird because another young lady was trying to flirt with him and yet he ignored her and was solely focused on me - a much older woman who was clearly not his type. He didn't flirt but held a positive attitude throughout our conversation and made me feel much brighter. It changed my day. I knew he was sent from the angels to help me get up again and I did.

rainbow2

So call on your angels whenever you need help, because they are a lot closer to you than you think lb

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Seer
Channeler
Channeler

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 pm

I own a salon and it had been located in a retail shopping area. You get to know the regular people that hang out by the restaurants and shops. On this one day, my employees and myself noticed an elderly man that we had never seen before, just kind of hanging out by the restaurant. Later that day while I was standing outside, he approached. He asked if he could get a haircut. I apologized and said that there were no openings as we were closing for the day but we had 10 oclock the next day. When I looked into his eyes all I could think was ANGELS i knew there was something about this man, I just didn't know what it was yet..... He agreed to come the next day.

He arrived the next day and his haircut was scheduled with one of my employees as I have clients that book for a year and my regular client should have been there. My client didn't show up. This client had NEVER missed an appointment much less just not shown. I was able to stand and talk to this elderly man. While talking we learned that he had lost his wife a few months before.

That is when I heard her message. His wife kept saying to me... "Tell him that I am ok, I told him that I would get a message to him somehow, someway that I am ok". This message kept repeating itself. I looked up and said "please help, how do I give a message to a stranger"?

I finally got up the courage and said to him that when he finished checking out I needed to speak with him. We walked outside and I asked if he believed that God gives people gifts. He nodded in agreement. I then said "I have the gift of bringing through messages from people that are no longer with us to people who are still here". He looked at me. I continued. I said "your wife promised you that she would get a message to you somehow, someway" he said that yes they had talked about it. I said "Sir, this is your message" She is letting you know that she is ok. We sat on a bench outside and I described many things to him. How they would sit on the front porch when she was very ill and he would cover her with a blanket, how they would sit in silence just being with each other. There were many things she had to say.

He cried, I cried. I also delivered the message that she was thanking him for making her life so wonderful but she was also worried about him. He was living life for when she was alive and that he needed to go on and be happy again. She did not want to see him so sad. WE cried even harder.

I asked him what made him come to get his haircut here at my salon because I knew he usually went somewhere else for his haircuts. He said he usually went to the barber shop around the corner but something made him come to the retail center the day before. I told him that the Angels and his wife had led him to where he needed to be. He continued to cry and said "your making me love you". He hugged me and it was more than a hug it was an embrace that held hope. I told him, I am just a messenger and I was glad that I could help him.

He came by a few days later to thank me but I didn't see him, one of the employees delivered that message. A few months after that we saw him entering the restaurant next door and he was with a date.

This is what makes me glad that I acted upon a message and delivered it to a stranger. After that day he was a stranger no longer.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Seer wrote:
He cried, I cried. I also delivered the message that she was thanking him for making her life so wonderful but she was also worried about him. He was living life for when she was alive and that he needed to go on and be happy again. She did not want to see him so sad. WE cried even harder.

Then I cried,

Truly a " ANGEL-ic " Message Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

" BE-auti-FULL LOVE Story "

Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE Message with US ALL halo pnkhrt follow dream pnkhrt halo

Much LOVE Seer angkty

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 am

Seer that was such a beautiful experience to share... hugslf Thank you so much. Wow, I felt so touched by what you did - bless you! I am so thankful for people like you who are there for people like your new friend. I am so inspired after hearing about what transpired. bravo

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Seer
Channeler
Channeler

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 am

Thank you Solane Star and Gothikat,

These experiences continue to remind me that what I am doing is something GOOD. There are people out there that do not understand and are brought up to believe it is not of the good.

It helps the person receiving the message AND for me because the feelings of unconditional love that come pouring through the message. THAT feeling IS INCREDIBLE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 pm

What an absolute inspiration.

We are blessed to carry the messages for Angels. This, to me, is what life is all about.
follow dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ARE A MESSENGER FOR THE ANGELS    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1