View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

GothiKat wrote:
So i am reading a Stuart Wilde book last night that I really relate to and an ant crawls up my finger on the right side ...this happened the night before as well three times!

And over the past three days I have been working with the land and becoming a farmer. My energy has shifted and I am right at home in my grounded earthiness. I've found myself embracing my uniqueness and being inspired. I have let go of superficiality and totally immersed myself in my inner knowing. I crave the natural environment. My stubborness has brought me authenticity and happiness, which in turn has nourished my soul. I am totally at home and so thankful for life and the opportunity to be at one with nature.

I AM FEEL-ing ya, BE-ing a fellow Taurean and ALL. I share in your authenticity and happiness, and how it can REAL-ly Nourish ONE-s Soul Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Easter is just around the corner here, next weekend for that matter, and I'd have to say that I think it's going to BE the BE-st ONE yet. I went to visit my friend across the street yesterday, the one that use to have 8 Emu's until last fall, sad to say she had to give them away. They had them for 12yrs and had to give them up to a different home. Her brother still has over 600 hundred of them though and doesn't live too far from here, so I asked if I could go and see them sometime soon. I said I would love to spend a day taking pics of them and running with the EMU's. Laughing Her daugther used to paint the Emu Eggs and she was showing me one of the eggs that she had painted, so BE-auti-FULL. She then asked me if I would like to have one of the Emu Eggs that she had a few downstairs. WELL, this just made my day yesterday and rushed home to tell my mate that this was the BE-st EASTER EGG Gift that a girl could ever have.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

I have had a Baby Bunny thats BE-en living just right out-side my front door, off the front porch in the grass, eating dandelions and bird seeds at my feeder's. This is a " GREAT SIGN " the arrival of the FLUFFY BUNNY

I think it's a great cause to Celebrate bunny Fluffy

Rabbit Totem

Rabbits normally live alone in the wild, making their homes by burrowing underground. Rabbits are curious animals who like to explore their surroundings. They live on a few acres of land & become familiar with every square inch. They are territorial creatures who will fight over their piece of land. Their eyes can see in every direction, so they will watch a bird in the air while watching a predator on the ground. When aroused, their ears stand up. All these characteristics combined with their willingness to run away, are what rabbits use to defend themselves against predators.
Rabbit is often connected with fear because they are timid and constantly on guard. Rabbit wants us to learn how to face our fear and know when to defend our space or walk away.
Rabbit shows us that defending ourselves doesn't always involve fighting back. He teaches us to listen carefully to what is going on in our environment so we can accurately use our intuition when in danger.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Sun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I called him or her FLUFFY Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

I have some BE-tter pics of my Baby Bunny but haven't UP-loaded them as of yet.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Mon May 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Too cute! Here in oz it is illegal to have a pet rabbit and they are seen as pests in the wild. We have rabbits and hares where i live and also foxes, eagles and hawks which prey on them.

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Fri May 27, 2011 2:51 am

Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Fri May 27, 2011 3:06 am

Dragon-FLY
Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven

NOW
thats sooo BE-auti-FULL
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Fri May 27, 2011 5:49 am

They have such pretty wings and sparkly colours dragonfly I could sit and stare at them for hours flitting around. But I hate when they get caught in my radiator grill when I am driving. brainwash

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   

Back to top Go down

Animal Totems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4